Friday, May 1, 2015

It's Wedding Season!

It's Wedding Season!

Wedding season is officially upon us!!!
 Can you feel it in the air??? 
I can!! 

     With invites and special save-the-dates pinned to the cork-board for upcoming weddings, wedding shows and exhibits; I found myself just consumed with excitement this morning. The usual "What will I wear?" type questions as well as the excitement of seeing the seasons new dresses on the runways themselves- had my stomach in complete "butterfly mode.  (It's almost as though it's my wedding I'm planning here, every time I have the honor of serving another client.  I seriously get THAT excited and yearn for it to be THAT perfect...ya know?)

   
      So .... In honor of the next few weeks and months of a busy, exciting season- I'm posting a video sneak-peek with some of our newest arrivals! We've gotten so many amazing new products in the last two weeks that I really just want to close the shades, turn on movies like "My Best Friend's Wedding" and "Wedding Date" and just play dress up and..... bake... lol Seriously, I'm ridiculous over here and I'm dying for you to see some of the fun and beautiful stuff we've gotten lately... (To boot, it's been super hectic but I didn't want to just skip our weekly "catch-up" time here on the blog.)  

    With that said, in the spirit of girlfriends coming over to see your latest "finds" from shopping - take a peek... =)
xo








0 comments:

SHOP New Arrivals

Follow Us

Powered by Blogger.